|
|
Disclaimer
Welcome!This is my blog!
Love Me? I will Love you back Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO! :D All Rights Reserved © Original 100% Copyrighted 2010 Blanche '? `Tag before leaving `No VULGARITIES `Spamming and Flooding is allow but please write your `The rules r not mend 2 be broken Best viewed in Internet Explorer. la femme
![]() Cherie B-day: 21st Jan . School: SCSS . Age:16 . Email : Click Here i want
To achieve great results in studies. .To get good achievements for CCA. To be confident and speak to ppl with ease.. To be happy everyday. To learn the piano and guitar!=( A new phone. To go overseas with my family To dine in a restaurant with my family. Quote of the day
secrets
listen
Free MP3 Downloads at MP3-Codes.com ♥ Exits ♥ Click ♥
|
& please kindly do not remove
Designer
Others
Inspiration
|
Saturday, June 07, 2008
CCA camp @ 6/07/2008 10:16:00 PM
Lets continue... I was too tired so continued the next day. HAHA!!! After the lunch, we settled down and we played games. First is "husband and wife'', pairing up. Unfortunatly, I cannot pair up with Pamela. SO SAD:( XD I ran quite a few times and felt really tired. Running in circles and screaming away. Some of my parther ran real fast. I almost fall as a result. The second game is 'whacko', I paired up with Pamela but later separated as I was so called dreaming away. Hope i didn't do that. But no use crying over spilled milk le. Later, the ppl inside the inner circle was called to go to the plucking strings. Things got worse, i had trouble remembering all the names but later it got better. Then, it was break time. We also played secret numbers. Results!!! We woodwind 1 got last in the lunch game but my group got first. Then my seniors say we woodwinds 抱头抱尾. We all broke into laughter. Woodwinds 1 got the tittle of the noisiest and the highest group. It was sooo fun. |