|
|
Disclaimer
Welcome!This is my blog!
Love Me? I will Love you back Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO! :D All Rights Reserved © Original 100% Copyrighted 2010 Blanche '? `Tag before leaving `No VULGARITIES `Spamming and Flooding is allow but please write your `The rules r not mend 2 be broken Best viewed in Internet Explorer. la femme
![]() Cherie B-day: 21st Jan . School: SCSS . Age:16 . Email : Click Here i want
To achieve great results in studies. .To get good achievements for CCA. To be confident and speak to ppl with ease.. To be happy everyday. To learn the piano and guitar!=( A new phone. To go overseas with my family To dine in a restaurant with my family. Quote of the day
secrets
listen
Free MP3 Downloads at MP3-Codes.com ♥ Exits ♥ Click ♥
|
& please kindly do not remove
Designer
Others
Inspiration
|
Friday, March 27, 2009
A Lesson learnt @ 3/27/2009 09:40:00 PM
No matter how much i worked, i always failed to get the things that i wan. I wan to try to achieve things that may seem impossible but you did not give me that chance. My heart ache went i see my parents working so hard to get me the things i wan. I do not want to ask them for money if possible and so i used my own allowance to pay or buy for anything. I wish that i can go overseas with my whole family but i can't. Firstly, we had no money, secondly my father spent all his time earning money. My father work as a bus driver who charters children and workers. Sometimes he worked from 6.30am-7pm and 3am-6am. On weekends, we worked from 3am-6am, 7.30am-1pm, 1pm-7pm. Everytime i see my father working so hard, i jus wan to work hard to achieve good grades for my studies so as to make him feel that working so hard is worthwhile. When i get poor results for maths, i cried because i let my father down and not because of any other reasons. He had worked so hard i had failed him. I will continue to work hard but the math teacher to not explain so clearly and confused everyone. I really feel that i am being treated like a tool for experimenting. |