|
|
Disclaimer
Welcome!This is my blog!
Love Me? I will Love you back Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO! :D All Rights Reserved © Original 100% Copyrighted 2010 Blanche '? `Tag before leaving `No VULGARITIES `Spamming and Flooding is allow but please write your `The rules r not mend 2 be broken Best viewed in Internet Explorer. la femme
![]() Cherie B-day: 21st Jan . School: SCSS . Age:16 . Email : Click Here i want
To achieve great results in studies. .To get good achievements for CCA. To be confident and speak to ppl with ease.. To be happy everyday. To learn the piano and guitar!=( A new phone. To go overseas with my family To dine in a restaurant with my family. Quote of the day
secrets
listen
Free MP3 Downloads at MP3-Codes.com ♥ Exits ♥ Click ♥
|
& please kindly do not remove
Designer
Others
Inspiration
|
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Another stab in my heart @ 3/20/2010 11:04:00 PM
I dun wanna know why you did that but i can't stop myself from thinking about it. My dreams are being dashed and it is not enough and you want to dash my hopes too. I worked hard for a miracle to happen and you trampled on my hope that easily. I hate myself for being so fragile and i try to hide my tears from you. I am not someone who will just open to everyone i just met i need a longer time to open myself up and this gives me a disadvantage. I knew that and i am trying my very very best to change that. Everytime i force myself t smile, my heart feel like being ripped open and is bleeding. I had already taken an extremely big step and its still not enough. I am really very tired, I wanna abandon my pathetic dream and start anew but its too late. Nightmares keep coming back, am i too paranoid or is that the truth that i dun wanna face? I really have no idea... Darkness seemed to be lurking around waiting to swallow the last part of my dream world. How can i stop it??? |