|
|
Disclaimer
Welcome!This is my blog!
Love Me? I will Love you back Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO! :D All Rights Reserved © Original 100% Copyrighted 2010 Blanche '? `Tag before leaving `No VULGARITIES `Spamming and Flooding is allow but please write your `The rules r not mend 2 be broken Best viewed in Internet Explorer. la femme
![]() Cherie B-day: 21st Jan . School: SCSS . Age:16 . Email : Click Here i want
To achieve great results in studies. .To get good achievements for CCA. To be confident and speak to ppl with ease.. To be happy everyday. To learn the piano and guitar!=( A new phone. To go overseas with my family To dine in a restaurant with my family. Quote of the day
secrets
listen
Free MP3 Downloads at MP3-Codes.com ♥ Exits ♥ Click ♥
|
& please kindly do not remove
Designer
Others
Inspiration
|
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Rainy day makes me sad @ 1/30/2011 11:34:00 AM
It kept raining and raining these few days. I wonder when will the rain finally stop. If these carries on, i think there will be a wet CNY. Rainy days also dampen my mood. I slept at 2am yesterday and surprisingly i woke up at 8am. This is really shocking normally i would wake up at 10am if i sleep tat late. I dun seem to have the mood for CNY. I dun feel esp. excited or happy. Maybe the only thing i think i feel excited may be the reunion dinner cos i like to sit with everyone and eat 2gether. I really like that a lot. I like the warm feeling. :) Nowadays, my mind would keep flying to somewhere else. I thought i had already let it go but i think my head has let it go but not my heart. All these i think requires time, although the process is painful but i think time will heal it. I tell myself to face the truth and dun run away from it. Stop thinking abt the past, its all over alr. Life can be interesting, only if u want to. :) |