|
|
Disclaimer
Welcome!This is my blog!
Love Me? I will Love you back Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO! :D All Rights Reserved © Original 100% Copyrighted 2010 Blanche '? `Tag before leaving `No VULGARITIES `Spamming and Flooding is allow but please write your `The rules r not mend 2 be broken Best viewed in Internet Explorer. la femme
![]() Cherie B-day: 21st Jan . School: SCSS . Age:16 . Email : Click Here i want
To achieve great results in studies. .To get good achievements for CCA. To be confident and speak to ppl with ease.. To be happy everyday. To learn the piano and guitar!=( A new phone. To go overseas with my family To dine in a restaurant with my family. Quote of the day
secrets
listen
Free MP3 Downloads at MP3-Codes.com ♥ Exits ♥ Click ♥
|
& please kindly do not remove
Designer
Others
Inspiration
|
Friday, March 27, 2009
Why do u treat me like that? @ 3/27/2009 09:57:00 PM
I worked hard despite all those difficulties. You took the chance fom me jus beacause i have no conifidence. You took the chance away serectly but have you notice that i am not oblivious to wat you are doing. I know everything and you hurt me. I wanted to ask why. Why? Just because i dun have the money to learn these. I always had to smile when i get home no matter how sad i am. I always act as if i do not care but deep inside my heart i really cared a lot. I endured all the blames, bullies and bias abd i am really veri tired of my life. When will my life be full of sweetness and not bitterness?? I can only jus prayed that 2moro will be a better day. |