|
|
Disclaimer
Welcome!This is my blog!
Love Me? I will Love you back Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO! :D All Rights Reserved © Original 100% Copyrighted 2010 Blanche '? `Tag before leaving `No VULGARITIES `Spamming and Flooding is allow but please write your `The rules r not mend 2 be broken Best viewed in Internet Explorer. la femme
![]() Cherie B-day: 21st Jan . School: SCSS . Age:16 . Email : Click Here i want
To achieve great results in studies. .To get good achievements for CCA. To be confident and speak to ppl with ease.. To be happy everyday. To learn the piano and guitar!=( A new phone. To go overseas with my family To dine in a restaurant with my family. Quote of the day
secrets
listen
Free MP3 Downloads at MP3-Codes.com ♥ Exits ♥ Click ♥
|
& please kindly do not remove
Designer
Others
Inspiration
|
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Invisible... @ 5/23/2010 05:55:00 PM
Once i was so foolish to believe that if my studies are good, I will not be the invisible one, the forgotten one, the left out one and the one to be kicked around. I was so DAMN wrong. In the year 2006, something happened that caused me to change my views. I worked so hard that my results were the second top in my class. I was so happy that i can almost fly. But it did not last long... There was 2 second place in my class. Everyone started asking for results and found who is the top 3. And suprising I am not in the top 3. By right, i was in the top 3 but nobody cared. I was extremely upset. I almost burst into tears. You might be thinking that just because no one knew you were top 3 makes you cry is a stupid thing to do but jus put urself in my shoes, you worked hard for the entire year just to be praised and can be noticed by people and break away from being an invisible man and now you did it but no one cared. This makes an extremely big impact in my life during my P6 years, my grades drop. From second i dropped to the 20 plus. I am afraid, frightened and scared to be someone invisible. I am not the shining one no matter how hard i try. I am really tired... Somebody once told me that "I am a treasure buried deep down awaiting someone to find and uncover my talents" When will the someone find me and uncover me? How long will it takes?? Will i give up even before the someone finds me? Where did i go wrong? I really have no idea, i do not have the courage to contine to walk on the path in front of me. |