|
|
Disclaimer
Welcome!This is my blog!
Love Me? I will Love you back Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO! :D All Rights Reserved © Original 100% Copyrighted 2010 Blanche '? `Tag before leaving `No VULGARITIES `Spamming and Flooding is allow but please write your `The rules r not mend 2 be broken Best viewed in Internet Explorer. la femme
![]() Cherie B-day: 21st Jan . School: SCSS . Age:16 . Email : Click Here i want
To achieve great results in studies. .To get good achievements for CCA. To be confident and speak to ppl with ease.. To be happy everyday. To learn the piano and guitar!=( A new phone. To go overseas with my family To dine in a restaurant with my family. Quote of the day
secrets
listen
Free MP3 Downloads at MP3-Codes.com ♥ Exits ♥ Click ♥
|
& please kindly do not remove
Designer
Others
Inspiration
|
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Whoa that was painful but fun! @ 4/01/2009 06:39:00 PM
Today is April Fool's Day. Our class tried to trick the teachers some succeeded while some failed. Our geo teacher was not tricked by us but our maths teacher got tricked. HAHA that was fun. I also got tricked a few times. My friends tried to scare me with frogs haha. I can't believe i sat on the frog during the maths lesson and found out only after i throw something. Then there was another frog in my pencil box but i did not find it haha. Oh.. I ran up and down for 3 times for nothing. WTH. I find that nowadays i am getting so vulgar and horny. OMG! Got contaminated by my friends. We had our 2.4km todae. I ran 2.4km in 14.01 min. Yeah i scored A.When i ran i keep shaking my head, tat was to tell myself not to give up haha funny. Taekwondo was also fun. We were learning self-defence and instructor use me to demonstrate how to bring someone down. OMG, it was painful when i fall but it was fun. I never knew falling down was fun haha.One more lesson and it will be over so soon, i think Taekwondo is FUN! Joking with Pam and others on the way to MRT. Having a fun time joking and gossiping haha. |