|
|
Disclaimer
Welcome!This is my blog!
Love Me? I will Love you back Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO! :D All Rights Reserved © Original 100% Copyrighted 2010 Blanche '? `Tag before leaving `No VULGARITIES `Spamming and Flooding is allow but please write your `The rules r not mend 2 be broken Best viewed in Internet Explorer. la femme
![]() Cherie B-day: 21st Jan . School: SCSS . Age:16 . Email : Click Here i want
To achieve great results in studies. .To get good achievements for CCA. To be confident and speak to ppl with ease.. To be happy everyday. To learn the piano and guitar!=( A new phone. To go overseas with my family To dine in a restaurant with my family. Quote of the day
secrets
listen
Free MP3 Downloads at MP3-Codes.com ♥ Exits ♥ Click ♥
|
& please kindly do not remove
Designer
Others
Inspiration
|
Thursday, August 13, 2009
This is fate! @ 8/13/2009 07:30:00 PM
Sometimes, i feel so insecure and sad. I do not blame you that you dun tell me but can you make it so i won't know that you dun wan to let me know. I will feel much better that way. Preference change overtime i know that but pls still put me in your mind. I always pretend that i remain oblivious but sometimes my heart jus aches when i see ur actions. Maybe i am not very experience for things that you wanna ask someone for advice but still if you consider me as ur _ _ _ _ _ _ you should tell me even if i cannot help u. My heart feels so empty. I tried very hard to amend things but it takes two hands to clap and i won succeed if i do it myself. What i do makes you annoyed? Irritated? Do i have to do stupid things to attract attention? I dun wan to be those kind of pathetic person. I am trying so hard not to be transparent and everytime i fail. When i hear this words i feel that my heart is totally shattered int pieces-I dun wan to tell you! OKay so rmb dun tell me this!!! You know how it feels to be smiling outside and bleeding inside? I am always the one giving way and i am tired of that but i dun have the courage to break. I prefer to be hurting inside then being _ _ _ _ _ _. People jus dun notice me... even teachers... Maybe being immune to the pain would help~~~~~ |