|
|
Disclaimer
Welcome!This is my blog!
Love Me? I will Love you back Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO! :D All Rights Reserved © Original 100% Copyrighted 2010 Blanche '? `Tag before leaving `No VULGARITIES `Spamming and Flooding is allow but please write your `The rules r not mend 2 be broken Best viewed in Internet Explorer. la femme
![]() Cherie B-day: 21st Jan . School: SCSS . Age:16 . Email : Click Here i want
To achieve great results in studies. .To get good achievements for CCA. To be confident and speak to ppl with ease.. To be happy everyday. To learn the piano and guitar!=( A new phone. To go overseas with my family To dine in a restaurant with my family. Quote of the day
secrets
listen
Free MP3 Downloads at MP3-Codes.com ♥ Exits ♥ Click ♥
|
& please kindly do not remove
Designer
Others
Inspiration
|
Saturday, March 05, 2011
My life is SCREWED up @ 3/05/2011 02:30:00 PM
My life is officially screwed up. Failed 3 subjects, family problems blah blah blah. Everything is driving me crazy. My life is in a GREAT mess... I cannot stop worrying abt juniors, my bro and now EVEN my sis. Why oh why has things become this way. One of them make mistakes doesn't mean we would all do it. My brother's matter over, now is my sis. I am still very disappointed in my bro. My heart feels like its being ripped open. My scarifices are not worthwhile at all. Why must i be the one scarificing? I gave up so many things for him and this is wat i get. If time can change i would forced my parents to invest more on me and not him. Maybe i would force them EVEN with my life. My precious time... If only they dun care abt him and let me learn the piano when i requested when i was p4 i will not be wat i am now. I can be better. I really hate for bro for depriving me of my chance. I REALLY HATE HIM FOR IT. His studies were like SHIT anyway why waste so much money on him. So wat if his a guy. GIRLS CANNOT HAVE HIGHER EDUCATION MEH? Why must ur favor guys so much? I am better than him so why must i scarifice for him. Now he did such a thing, its ur fault u pamper him now he's like this. I feel so HURT and ANGRY. I had to give up my dreams for him and he did this to me. Yeah my life is screwed. Now its my sis, my father keep asking me to talk to her. I talked to her alr. But what can i do if she dun wan to tell me things? Then she go running with her frens from 7am to 3pm haven come home. Then chat until very late at night using handphone. My heart hurts when i see my parents worry abt my sis and my bro. Why can't they jus GROW up. But sometimes i wonder, they were always so worried abt them, wat abt me do they care at all or they do not even have any energy to care abt me alr. I am always supposed to be the most imdependent one. I also want to rely on them. I really wish my mom would care more abt my work and not jus say studying is for ur own good, your studies good then good for you lor. I jus wan her to sort of say score better next time hor i must see improvements. My life is SCREWED. |