|
|
Disclaimer
Welcome!This is my blog!
Love Me? I will Love you back Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO! :D All Rights Reserved © Original 100% Copyrighted 2010 Blanche '? `Tag before leaving `No VULGARITIES `Spamming and Flooding is allow but please write your `The rules r not mend 2 be broken Best viewed in Internet Explorer. la femme
![]() Cherie B-day: 21st Jan . School: SCSS . Age:16 . Email : Click Here i want
To achieve great results in studies. .To get good achievements for CCA. To be confident and speak to ppl with ease.. To be happy everyday. To learn the piano and guitar!=( A new phone. To go overseas with my family To dine in a restaurant with my family. Quote of the day
secrets
listen
Free MP3 Downloads at MP3-Codes.com ♥ Exits ♥ Click ♥
|
& please kindly do not remove
Designer
Others
Inspiration
|
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Marks the end of my CCA life @ 4/20/2011 09:32:00 PM
Today is the day which marks the end of my cca life. All the memories and happy moments would be kept forever in my heart. I would really miss my dearest woodwinds! SYF today was splendid. I can totally say that i had really given in my BEST and whatever the result may be i can proudly say that i had tried my best. I was so nervous. My hands were practically trembling. This was the last performance i had with SWISS CO alr, i had to treasure this moment and give my all. I would defintely miss my cute jnrs. I feel instantly relieved that the SYF is over and for the next few months, it is time for me to put in all my effort in my studies and study hard for my o'levels. I missed so many lessons this week and it will take a while for me to catch up. Luckily, its good friday this week so i can spend that time to do all my catching up and revision for my SA1. Okay i still need to study for my bio test so i will jus end here. BYES~ |